The report on the global internet of things (IoT) in logistics market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global internet of things (IoT) in logistics market to grow with a CAGR of 13.6% over the forecast period from 2018-2024. The study on internet of things (IoT) in logistics market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on internet of things (IoT) in logistics market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global internet of things (IoT) in logistics market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global internet of things (IoT) in logistics market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Provides end to end visibility to maximize supply chain efficiency
- IoT detect risks and avoiding mishaps in logistics domain
- Asset utilization to reduce the detention periods
- High cost
- Logistics companies investing in automation
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global internet of things (IoT) in logistics market is segmented on the basis of software, hardware, organization size, and application.
The Global Internet of Things (IoT) In Logistics Market by Software
- Resource and Energy Monitoring
- Safety and Security
- Traffic and Fleet Management
The Global Internet of Things (IoT) In Logistics Market by Hardware
- RFID Tags
The Global Internet of Things (IoT) In Logistics Market by Organization Size
- Large Sized Organization
- Small-Mid-sized Organization
The Global Internet of Things (IoT) In Logistics Market by Application
The companies covered in the report include
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Octonion SA.
- Novire Technologies
- NEC Corporation
- KaaIoT Technologies, LLC.
- Intel Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the internet of things (IoT) in logistics market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the internet of things (IoT) in logistics market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global internet of things (IoT) in logistics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.