Geothermal energy is a clean and renewable energy derived from the heat produced by the slow decay of radioactive particles in the core of the earth. Geothermal reservoirs are located deep underground and can be detected through volcanoes and fumaroles, hot springs and geysers. The most active geothermal resources exist along major tectonic plate boundaries that incorporate maximum volcanic areas. The geothermal energy is mainly used in three main applications including direct use and district heating systems, electricity generation power plants and geothermal heat pumps.
Geothermal energy is considered to be a most sustainable energy source owing to its limited burning of fuels and minimal emission of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases. The geothermal power market is mainly driven by the factors including an efficient and sustainable energy source and growing adoption of renewable energy. The limited burning of fuels and minimal emission of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases favour the adoption of geothermal energy.
The introduction of favourable government regulations and policies are expected to recover the otherwise untapped huge geothermal potential for low-carbon electricity generation and direct use in cooling and heating. Despite these advantages, the geothermal energy has experienced a low adoption owing to the high initial cost associated with the technology. The increasing demand for reliable and sustainable electricity supply is further expected to boost the demand for geothermal power.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
The pressing concerns over global warming and energy security are likely to favour the geothermal power market. As there are significant risks involved with initial exploration and drilling, favourable regulatory environments – including tax incentives and land permits – can do much to facilitate further developments in the sector. Besides from being a clean and renewable energy source, geothermal energy is also suitable for base load electricity generation and thus has the potential to become the backbone of local grid systems.
The report will answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading companies in the geothermal industry?
- What is their strategy?
- What is their existing processing capacity and where is it based?
- What are their core strengths and weaknesses?
- Do they have expansion plans?
- What is driving and restraining the involvement of each leading company within the market?
- What are the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats to the geothermal market as a whole?
- What political, economic, environmental and technological factors affect the geothermal market?
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report you will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
- This report will allow you to reinforce strategic decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
- You will learn how to exploit new technological trends
- You will be able to realise your company’s full potential within the market
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities and partnerships
Three reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The study reveals where and how leading companies are investing in the geothermal market. We show you the prospects for companies operating in:
- North America
- Middle East
2) The report provides a detailed individual profile for each of the 20 leading companies in the Geothermal market in 2019, providing data for Revenue and capacity along with project details:
- Turboden S.p.A.
- Green Energy Geothermal
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc
- Terra Gen
- Reykjavik Geothermal
- Alterra Power Corporation
- TAS Energy
- Atlas Copco Group
- Enel Green Power
- Calpine Corporation
- Fuji Electric Co. Ltd.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- General Electric
- Ansaldo Energia
- Ormat Technologies
3) It also provides a PEST analysis of the key factors affecting the overall geothermal market:
This independent, 109-page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 96 tables and figures examining the companies within the geothermal market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of the leading Geothermal Power companies plus analysis and future outlooks, keeping your knowledge one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the geothermal value chain
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies