Fragrances Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2013-2022
The Emerging 5 Fragrances industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the emerging five fragrances market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the emerging five fragrances market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five fragrances market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the emerging five fragrances market?
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five fragrances market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- These countries contributed $9,427.6 million to the global fragrances industry in 2017, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $13,850.0 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 8% over the 2017-22 period.
- Within the fragrances industry, Brazil is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $5,999.6 million in 2017. This was followed by Mexico and South Africa with a value of $1,100.1 and $1,010.3 million, respectively.
- Brazil is expected to lead the fragrances industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $9,113.8 million in 2022, followed by South Africa and Mexico with expected values of $1,481.4 and $1,241.9 million, respectively.
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five fragrances market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five fragrances market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key fragrances market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five fragrances market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country