Fragrances Global Industry Guide 2013-2022
Global Fragrances industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the global fragrances market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global fragrances market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global fragrances market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global fragrances market?
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global fragrances market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The fragrances market consists of the retail sale of female fragrances, male fragrances and unisex fragrances. The female fragrances segment consists of mass female fragrances and premium female fragrances. The male fragrances segment consists of mass male fragrances and premium male fragrances. The unisex fragrances segment consists of mass unisex fragrances and premium unisex fragrances. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The global fragrances market had total revenues of $40,098.2m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.2% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 1,172.6 million units in 2017.
- The global fragrances market is driven by trends such as the increasing demand for premium products which are organic or natural, increasing disposable income, and the availability of these products through e-retail platforms.
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global fragrances market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global fragrances market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key fragrances market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global fragrances market with five year forecasts by both value and volume