Apparel Retail Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The G8 Apparel Retail industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the G8 apparel retail industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the G8 apparel retail industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 apparel retail industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 apparel retail industry?
- Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 apparel retail industry. Includes industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $7,07,667.7 million in 2017 to the global apparel retail industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.9% between 2013 and 2017. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $7,89,038.6 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 2.2% over the 2017-22 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the apparel retail industry, with market revenues of $3,34,285.0 million in 2017. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $92,075.6 and $67,582.1 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the apparel retail industry in the G8 nations with a value of $3,66,664.1 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $1,01,124.2 and $76,057.0 million, respectively.
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 apparel retail industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 apparel retail industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key apparel retail industry players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 apparel retail industry with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country