The global market for 3D printing devices, services and supplies was valued at around USD 5.5 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach around USD 27 billion in 2022f, growing at a CAGR of around 25% during the forecast period of 2016e to 2022f.
3D Printing Devices, Services And Supplies Market, 2014 – 2022f report from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global 3D printing devices, services and supplies market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for 3D printing devices, services and supplies? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The 3D printing devices, services and supplies global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography.
- The market overview section of the report defines and explains the market.
- Market segmentations break down market by industry, by type of product, by geography.
- The market breakdown by geography gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, like Americas, Asia-Pacific, EMEA (Europe, Middle East And Africa).
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
Markets covered: Aerospace 3D Printing Devices, Services And Supplies, Healthcare 3D Printing Devices, Services And Supplies, Automotive 3D Printing Devices, Services And Supplies, Industrial 3D Printing Devices, Services And Supplies, Jewelry 3D Printing Devices, Services And Supplies, Energy 3D Printing Devices, Services And Supplies
Companies mentioned: 3D Systems Corporation, Arcam AB, The ExOne Company, Stratasys Ltd., EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems, EnvisionTEC, Materialise NV, XYZprinting, SLM Solutions Group AG, and M3D.
Regions: Americas, Asia-Pacific, EMEA (Europe, Middle East And Africa).
Time series: historic and forecast (2014-2022)
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.