The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Citi Private Bank is a part of Citigroup’s Institutional Clients Group, reflecting the bank’s strategy of leveraging institutional banking capabilities to serve UHNW clients. The lower segments of the market are served by brands that sit within Citibank’s retail banking business.
This competitor profile provides a comprehensive analysis of Citigroup’s private banking operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy and financial performance, including key data on AUM. Customer targeting and service propositions are covered too, as well as product innovation and marketing activities.
The report provides -
- Insight into Citi Private Bank’s growth strategy.
- An overview of the firm’s organizational structure and brands catering for affluent clients.
- A clear presentation of the company’s geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including M&A activity.
- Analysis of the firm’s financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
- Examination of key target client groups.
- Analysis of Citi Private Bank’s product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
- A review of Citigroup’s marketing and social media activities.
- Citigroup is seeking approval from the UK regulators to set up a new bank in London for its UK consumer business post-Brexit. It is also boosting its presence in European cities such as Paris, Amsterdam, Dublin, Madrid, and Luxembourg.
- Citi Private Bank’s revenues have been growing steadily in recent years, partly due to better deposit spreads and higher loan and deposit volumes.
- Asia continues to be Citigroup’s key market for growth. It is rolling out digital platforms such as Citi Chat Live across Asian markets to enable Citigold customers to connect with advisors easily.
- Citi Private Bank is offering new thought leadership content for its family office clients, leveraging the comprehensive research carried out by its Global Family Office unit.
- Through its philanthropic efforts, Citigroup is focusing on boosting financial inclusion, improving job opportunities for young people, and supporting the establishment of economically vibrant cities.
Reasons To Buy
- Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth for Citigroup and Citi Private Bank, and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Understand Citi Private Bank’s current strategic objectives and its impact on financial performance.
- Discover Citi Private Bank’s key private banking products and its client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about Credit Suisse’s private banking marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.