Download Free Sample Pages of this report
Company and Industry News & Stories
- SIE and Lenovo Sign Two-Year Patent License Agreement in a Move to Use Sony’s PlayStation®VR Industrial Design in its Lenovo Mirage Solo VR Headset
- AtGames® Enters into Agreement with The Tetris Company for Iconic Puzzle Game Featured in Legends Flashback Console & Upcoming Legends Ultimate Home Arcades
- Microsoft Teams Up with Razer for Xbox One in a Move to Provide Xbox One Keyboard and Mouse Support
- Keywords Studios Acquires Yokozuna Data in a Move to Continuously Develop YD Solutions
- Microsoft Acquires Four Game Studios in a Move to Strengthen its Game Download Subscription Service Xbox Game Pass
Outlook in Key Market Segments
- Through 2024, Mobile Games will remain the largest market, followed by Console Games.
- Mobile Games are projected to witness the fastest growth driven by increase in mobile internet connectivity, soaring demand for on-the-go entertainment and widespread improvements in gaming content.
Product Definition & Scope
Video games are essentially realism inspired simulations. Simulation themes revolve around car racing, sports, business simulations, civilization development and combat. Video games are an interactive gaming experience realized across various platforms such as console, PC, handheld, online, and wireless. Video games comprise hardware, and software. While hardware covers the physical console as supplied by Sony (PlayStation), Microsoft (Xbox), and Nintendo (Wii and GameCube), along with accessories/peripherals such as controllers (joysticks, steering wheel, etc.), and memory cards, among others, software refers to video game titles offered by publishers such as Activision, Electronic Arts, and Sega, among others.
Timeline for Analysis
- Market Estimates and Forecasts for 2016-2024
- Historic Review 2011-2015
Geographic Markets Analyzed
- US, Canada, Japan, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Australia, China, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Middle East & Africa, and Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
Market Segmentation & Classification
- Console Games, PC Games (Digital and Boxed), Casual Web Games, and Mobile Games.
- Atari SA
- Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Konami Holdings Corporation
- Microsoft Studios
- Nintendo Co. Ltd.
- Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Take 2 Interactive Software, Inc.
- Ubisoft Entertainment SA
How Can You Benefit?
This research project broadly covers analysis of all market trends, drivers, challenges and other macro market scenarios you need to know to improve your strategic planning and remain informed and competitive. The study also provides reliable ready facts and exclusive statistical data insights in addition to expert and highly accurate market size forecasts and projections to help you identify new markets and opportunities for revenue growth and sustainability. The extensive reportage of industry, company and product news and stories together with coverage of all major and niche players provided in the report helps you build a 360 degree perspective on your markets and gain unsurpassed insights needed to devise plans and strategies to maximize business growth.