Halal food industry is projected to gain major traction in MENA region in the near future due to rapid penetration of halal food distribution channels in the region. Moreover, increasing awareness about halal food and rapid adoption of halal food as safe and natural food are some of the key factors driving growth of the MENA halal food market.
Increasing focus on developing halal food infrastructure (product manufacturing, product testing facilities) and favorable government initiatives to promote halal food products in MENA region is projected to fuel growth of the MENA halal food market over the forecast period. Among product type, meat products segment accounted for highest market share in 2017. Owing to increasing consumption of meat, the segment is projected to retain its dominance over the forecast period. Middle East accounted for the largest share in 2016 and is expected to retain its dominance over the forecast period. This is mainly due to large presence of manufacturers of halal food products in the region.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of MENA halal food market and provides market size (US$ Bn) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2018 – 2025), considering 2017 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading players
- It profiles leading players in the MENA halal food market on the basis of the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Cargill Inc., Al Islami Foods, BRF, Agthia, Fine Foods, Rhodes Food Group Holdings Ltd, Global Food Industries, LLC, and Alpha Fine Foods
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launch, technology upgrade, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The MENA halal food market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, halal food manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the MENA halal food market