The SLV market is expected to witness a high growth rate owing to the increase in deployment of small satellites for commercial end users, the surge in demand for small satellite constellations, and the significant increase in investment of large space organization in developing SLVs. Recent innovations in components and services have enabled the SLV technology to reach to a wider segment of consumers in the industry. Moreover, companies are developing various forms of emerging technologies, such as 3D printed electronic components and structure, air breathing propulsion system, electronic propulsion system, and reusable launch vehicles, among others, to develop cost-effective SLVs. In terms of revenue, the small launch vehicle market generated $341.2 million in the year 2017.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
According to the key player analysis, the global small launch vehicle market generated $341.2 million in 2017 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 30.51% during 2018-2028. Asia-Pacific dominated the global small launch vehicle market in 2017 wherein, North America is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period 2018-2028.
Following points provide a detailed description of the report content and the topics covered in the report:
- This report identifies the global small launch vehicle market under different segments such as end user, payload range, and region.
- It examines the prime demand-side factors that affect the growth of the market and the current and future trends, market drivers, restraints, and challenges prevalent in the global small launch vehicle market.
- The report also highlights the value chain of the industry.
- This report includes a detailed competitive analysis, which focuses on the key market developments and strategies followed by the top players in the market. Additionally, the competitive benchmarking, which analyzes the competitive strength of the players in the global small launch vehicle market of the prominent companies, has been included in the existing study.
- The market for different end user such as defense, academic, commercial, government, and non-profit has been estimated and analyzed.
- The market analysis depending on the launch vehicle payload range of < 20 kg, 20 kg - 150 kg, 151 kg - 500 kg, 501 kg – 1,200 kg, and 1,201 kg – 2,200 kg. 1,201 kg – 2,200 kg, has been estimated and analyzed in the report.
- The global small launch vehicle market has been analyzed in the report for the major regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World.
- The study provides detailed analysis of 17 key players in the global small launch vehicle market, including Arianespace, CubeCab, EUROCKOT Launch Services GmbH, IHI Corporation, Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., Orbital ATK, Inc., Rocket Lab USA, Inc., Space Exploration Technologies Corp., Spacefleet Ltd., and The Boeing Company, among others, in the Company Profiles section. This section covers business financials, company snapshots, key products and services, major developments, future programs (if any), and the individual SWOT analysis.