Increasing utilization of renewable energy for power generation continues to have a positive impact on the Asia-Pacific waste to energy market. Waste to energy is the process of generating energy in the form of electricity/heat with the treatment of the waste generated with the use of several technologies such as thermo-chemical and bio-chemical. The waste to energy sector has evolved to generate electricity with the help of various technologies using different categories of waste such as municipal, agricultural, and medical waste, among others.
The energy generated from waste with the help of technologies is used in the form of electricity, fuel, and heat. The waste to energy management is an important part of the waste disposal infrastructure of the Asia-Pacific region, as waste to energy is considered an important source of renewable energy. The growth of the Asia-Pacific waste to energy market is attributed to the rapid industrialization, coupled with the growing demand for renewable energy generation over the forecast period.
The waste to energy market research study offers a wide perspective on the scope of the industry . The research is based on extensive primary interviews (in-house experts, industry leaders, and market players) and secondary research (a host of paid and unpaid databases), along with the analytical tools that have been used to build the forecast and the predictive models.
The report answers the following questions about the Asia-Pacific waste to energy market:
- What is the Asia-Pacific waste to energy market size in terms of revenue from 2017-2023, and what will be with the growth rate during the forecast period 2018-2023?
- What are the major technologies used in the APAC waste to energy market to convert the waste generated into energy in terms of revenue generation and future growth?
- What are the major types of applications in the APAC waste to energy market in terms of revenue generation and future growth?
- What are the major waste types in the APAC waste to energy market in terms of revenue generation and future growth?
- What is the waste volume generated by the key countries in APAC in the year 2017 and the expected volume to be generated by the year 2023?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the market pertaining to the countries in the Asia-Pacific region?
- How attractive is the market for different stakeholder’s present in the industry based on the analysis of the futuristic scenario of Asia-Pacific waste to energy?
- What are the major driving forces that are expected to increase the demand for the Asia-Pacific waste to energy market during the forecast period?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the Asia-Pacific waste to energy market?
- What kind of new strategies are adopted by the existing market players to expand their market position in the industry?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the Asia-Pacific waste to energy market based on the analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
The report further includes a thorough analysis of the impact of the Porter’s Five Forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. The report also focuses on the key developments made in the Asia-Pacific waste to energy market by the players, along with the volume of waste generated by the key countries in APAC and the volume of waste expected to be generated by the year 2025.
Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of the country split into China, Japan, India, and South Korea, among others. Each country details the individual driving and restraining forces in addition to the key players from that region. Some of the prominent players in the Asia-Pacific waste to energy market are the Babcock & Wilcox Company, China Everbright International Limited, Xcel Energy, Suez Environment S.A, Waste Management Inc., C&G Environmental Protection Holdings Ltd., Veolia Environment, and Foster Wheeler AG.