The report on global ophthalmic surgical technologies market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global ophthalmic surgical technologies market to grow with a CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on ophthalmic surgical technologies market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on ophthalmic surgical technologies market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global ophthalmic surgical technologies market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global ophthalmic surgical technologies market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
- Growing prevalence of eye disorder among aging population
- Rising awareness related to minimally invasive surgical procedures
- Expanding government funding for the healthcare infrastructure
- High cost associated with ophthalmic surgery instrument
- Lack of skilled professionals
- Inventions in ophthalmic surgery technologies
The global ophthalmic surgical technologies market is segmented on the basis of product type and surgery type.
Global Ophthalmic Surgical Technologies Market by Product Type
- Excimer Laser Systems
- Femtosecond Systems
- YAG Laser Systems
- Phacoemulsification Systems
Global Ophthalmic Surgical Technologies Market by Surgery Type
- Retinal Surgery
- Refractive Surgery
- Cataract Surgery
- Glaucoma Surgery
- GE Healthcare
- Block Imaging
- Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
- Atlantis Worldwide
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Carestream Health
- STAAR Surgical
- Topcon Corporation
- Hoya Corporation
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of ophthalmic surgical technologies market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in ophthalmic surgical technologies market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global ophthalmic surgical technologies market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.