The report on global hybrid operating room market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global hybrid operating room market to grow with a CAGR of 12.8% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on hybrid operating room market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on hybrid operating room market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global hybrid operating room market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global hybrid operating room market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
- Growing adoption of Minimally Invasive Surgeries
- Rising technological advancements in emerging countries
- ?Procedural risk associated with the hybrid operating room
- Growing research and development in novel equipment by government and healthcare sector
The global hybrid operating room market is segmented on the basis of the component, end user and application.
Global Hybrid Operating Room Market by Component
- Audiovisual Display Systems And Tools
- Surgical Instruments
- Operating Room Fixtures
- Intraoperative Diagnostic Imaging Systems
Global Hybrid Operating Room Market by End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
Global Hybrid Operating Room Market by Application
- Toshiba Corporation
- Stryker Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Siemens AG
- STERIS PLC.
- Getinge AB
- MIZUHO Corporation
- Trumpf Medical
- Eschmann Equipment
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of hybrid operating room market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in hybrid operating room market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global hybrid operating room market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.