According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Video Surveillance Market is accounted for $30.01 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $105.99 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 15.0% during the forecast period. Some of the important factors driving the market growth include rising demand for Diy and Spy Cameras, recent events of crimes and terrorist attacks and growing implementation of IP Cameras. One of the major opportunities is the Ongoing Technological Advancements in Big Data, Video Analytics, Iot, and Cloud-Based Services. However, violation of privacy is one of the major factors hindering the market growth.
Video Surveillance is a system that monitors activity in an region or building using a television and latest installed camera system in which signals are transmitted from a television camera to the receivers by means of data cables or telephone links by forming a closed circuit. Where, Electronic devices like mobile and tablet apps make it easy to stay connected to their required surveillance system while one is away from their business or home. These apps allow them to view live or recorded videos, manage camera settings, and send you alarms if the system is tampered with or vandalized.
By Product & Service, the software segment is anticipated to be higher during the forecast period. Indeed its sub segment, Video analytics for video surveillance have evolved significantly in the last few years, with rising implementation among business, small and medium enterprises, government institute, etc. The analytic programs also support IP, analog and high definition cameras, and can be included within the hardware components.
By geography, Asia Pacific is projected as the fastest-growing region in the video surveillance market due to increasing investments in evolution and redevelopment of the infrastructure. The Fixing of security cameras is expected to go up in that countries as they are fast growing economy with a considerable number of growths of industrialized bases, and the terrorist attack is a strong possibility becoming more day by day. In addition, the market for video surveillance is expected to witness an increase in APAC owing to the increased security threats.
Some of the key players in the market include Samsung Group, Panasonic System Networks, Bosch Security Systems Incorporated, Honeywell Security Group, Hangzhou Hikvision, Digital Technology Company Limited, Axis Communications AB, Hanwha Techwin Co. Ltd., FLIR systems Inc., Zhejiang Dahua Technology Company Limited, NICE Limited, Shenzhen, Infinova Limited, Pelco, Zhejiang Uniview Technologies Co. Ltd., Avigilon, CP Plus, Bcdvideo, Tiandy Technologies, Uniview, Vivotek and Zicom.
- Analog Video Surveillance System
- IP Video Surveillance System
Product & Services Covered:
- Military & Defence
- Public Facility
- Farming and Agriculture
- Other Applications
- North America
- · Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements.