Our ’Strategic Market Intelligence: Reinsurance in Saudi Arabia - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Saudi reinsurance segment, and a comparison of the Saudi reinsurance with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded, cession rates, and total investment income during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Saudi economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Saudi reinsurance segment.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Saudi reinsurance industry.
- Comparison of Saudi reinsurance segment with regional counterparts, along with premium accepted trends.
- A comprehensive overview of the Saudi economy, government initiatives, FDI, country risk, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- Saudi insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Saudi reinsurance industry’s market structure giving details of premium accepted and premium ceded along with cession rates.
- Distribution channels deployed by the Saudi reinsurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Saudi Arabia.
- It provides historical values for the Saudi reinsurance segment for the report’s 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Saudi reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
- It provides a comparison of the Saudi reinsurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It provides an overview of the various distribution channels for reinsurance products in Saudi Arabia.
- It profiles the top reinsurance companies in Saudi Arabia, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Saudi reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Saudi reinsurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Saudi insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.