Gas Utilities North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The NAFTA Gas Utilities industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, industry size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
Key Questions Answered:
- What was the size of the NAFTA gas utilities industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA gas utilities industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA gas utilities industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA gas utilities industry?
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA gas utilities industry. Includes industry size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The gas utilities industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $370.5 billion in 2017.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 5.4% over the 2013-17 period.
- Within the gas utilities industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $333.7 billion in 2017. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $28.2 and $8.6 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the gas utilities industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $481.8 billion in 2022, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $38.8 and $11.7 billion, respectively.
Reasons To Buy
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA gas utilities industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA gas utilities industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key gas utilities industry players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA gas utilities industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country