This report is a detailed review of the global specialty chemicals industry used in water treatment. It examines product categories, key drivers, emerging trends and major players in each of the categories and provides market estimates. The report also analyzes the companies and regions that are key players and highlights and elaborates on the influence of government regulations, current technology and economic factors in this marketplace. It also provides the facts, figures and statistics required to evaluate stable aspects of the market, as well as the current trends and future projections of the industry.
- 62 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for specialty chemicals used in water treatment et al
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Elaboration on the influence of government regulations, current technology, and the economic factors that are and will shape the marketplace
- A look at the regulatory environment which has been a driving force in the specialty water treatment chemicals industry
- Analysis of the product life cycle and technology life cycle of various types of specialty chemicals used in water treatment
- Information on competitor initiatives, and information with regard to demand for specialty chemicals used to develop new products and for new applications
- Profiles of leading companies in the industry, including Akzo Nobel N.V., Albemarle Corp., Arch Chemicals, Inc., Basf Corp., Clariant AG and PPG Industries, Inc.