The global transparent electronics market reached a value of US$ XXX Million in 2017. Transparent electronics represent an emerging field that focusses on producing ’invisible’ electronics circuit and optoelectronics devices. The technology involves replacing the normally opaque semiconductor materials forming the basis of electronic device fabrication with transparent materials. There are two different technologies that are used in making these devices: Transparent Conducting Oxides (TCOs) and Thin Film Transistors (TFTs).
Transparent electronics currently have a diverse range of applications. Using this technology, nearly every glass setting can be transformed in to an electronic device; windows could also be utilized as power generators, automobile windshields could be used to transfer visual information to the driver. Transparent electronics, also have wide applications in defense. For instance, by using navigation displays, soldiers can see realtime video and graphics information.
Transparent electronics offers numerous advantages over conventional electronics such as more mobility, lower processing temperature, strong performance and flexibility, etc. The application of OLED as a display provides an advantage such as higher brightness and lower energy consumption. Transparent solar cells provide a significant advantage over conventional solar cells as they require lower space, give more energy, are environment friendly, can replace the ordinary window glass and can become a domestic electricity generator. Looking forward, we expect the global transparent electronics market to grow at a CAGR of XX% during 2018-2023, reaching a value of US$ XXX Million by 2023.
On the basis of product type, the report has segmented the market into transparent displays, transparent solar panels and transparent windows.
Based on the application, the market has been segmented into consumer electronics, automotive, construction, healthcare, military and defence, security systems, etc.
Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being BOE Technology Group Co., Brite Solar, Cambrios Technologies Corporation, ClearLED Ltd., Corning Incorporated, Glass Apps, LLC, LG Electronics Inc., OLEDWorks, Raven Window, Shenzhen AuroLED Technology Co.,ltd, Shenzhen NEXNOVO Technology co.,ltd, SolarWindow Technologies, Inc., Street Communication and Ubiquitous Energy.
This report provides a deep insight into the global transparent electronics market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the transparent electronics market in any manner.
Key questions answered in this report:
- How has the global transparent electronics market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global transparent electronics industry?
- What are the key product types in the global transparent electronics industry?
- What are the major application segments in the global transparent electronics industry?
- What are the price trends of transparent electronics?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global transparent electronics market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global transparent electronics market?
- What is the structure of the global transparent electronics market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global transparent electronics market?
- How are transparent electronics manufactured?