This KOL Insight briefing provides an update on novel candidates in development for Lupus.
The briefing includes analysis of KOL opinion on the following topic areas -
- Atacicept’s efficacy data in SLE
- Atacicept’s flare data in SLE
- Patients most suitable for atacicept treatment
- Targeting the IgE pathway in lupus
- Omalizumab’sefficacy data in SLE
- Omalizumab’ssafety data in SLE
- Lupuzor’s Phase III efficacy data
- Impact of lupuzor’s Phase III data on existing opinion of lupuzor
- Lupuzor’s Phase III safety data in SLE
- Anticipated future use of lupuzor in clinical practice
- Most KOLs had a positive opinion of atacicept’s efficacy in SLE despite failure to achieve its primary endpoint of SRI-4 in the ITT population
- KOL opinions were divided in terms of targeting the IgE pathway in lupus, with some unaware of any scientific rationale behind it
- Most KOLs were disappointed by lupuzor’s Phase III efficacy data but were not surprised by the high placebo response rate observed in the trial.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma’s analysis of primary research with our lupus key opinion leaders (KOLs)
- In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs: Five Europe-based & fuve US-based
- Interviews performed in Q2 2018
- KOL data is analyzed to produce: Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma’s analysts.
Reasons To Buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on "Novel Candidates in Development for Lupus"
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of Lupus
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.