The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The global in-vehicle infotainment market is expected to witness a high growth rate during the forecast period of 2016-2022. The increasing adoption of navigation systems as well as increasing demand for connected technologies in vehicles and growing safety concerns has led to the large scale growth of the in-vehicle infotainment systems market. The report is a compilation of various segments including market dynamics, market breakdown by vehicle type, by distribution channel (OEM & aftermarket), by device type, by technology type and by geography. The report focuses on the overall in-vehicle infotainment market with respect to both shipments and revenue generated. Moreover, each distribution channel type are further mapped with device types, and each vehicle type is mapped with distribution channel, and different device types as per their geographical markets.
The report provides a detailed market analysis and forecast along with the recent trends influencing the markets. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the future trends and developments of the market. It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financials, financial summary and SWOT analysis. The report addresses the following key questions about the global high speed camera market:
- What the market size is in terms of revenue and shipments from 2016-2022 for the global in-vehicle infotainment market?
- Which are the dominant devices in the global in-vehicle infotainment market along with their revenue and shipments?
- What is the market size in terms of revenue generated and shipments of different device type with respect to vehicle types and geographical presence in the global in-vehicle infotainment market?
- What are the different factors which are driving the market forward during the forecast period?
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of global in-vehicle infotainment market?
- What are the new strategies adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- Which regions will lead the global in-vehicle infotainment market by the end of the forecast period?
- Country wise analysis of the in-vehicle infotainment market along with both shipment and revenue generated during the forecast period.
The company profiles section includes highlights of significant information about the key companies involved along with their corporate overview, financial summary, SWOT analysis, key strategies & developmental activities of recent years (2014-2016). Some of the key players are Panasonic Corp., Clarion Corporation, Alpine Electronics Inc., Harman International, Pioneer Corporation, Continental AG, Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd., JVC Kenwood, Denso Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Delphi Automotive PLC, and Magneti Marelli.