The growing construction and transportation industry, globally, is driving an imperative need to enhance the energy efficiency of the systems. Moreover, the increasing concerns over global carbon emission levels and sustainability have facilitated substantial investments by the government of various countries across the world. The global energy efficient glass market is strongly motivated by the substantial support of the government in terms of investments, favorable initiatives and trade policies. Owing to these factors, the energy efficient glass market is expected to grow at a high CAGR of 19.5% from 2016 to 2026. Moreover, the rapid market penetration of smart glass technology in the transportation and building & construction end-user industry is creating extensive demand for these products.
The report is a compilation of the different segments of the global energy efficient glass market, including market breakdown by the technologies, sub-technologies, end-user and sub end-user industries and different geographical areas. Herein, the revenue generated from the different technologies, namely, active and passive; and end-user industries, namely, building & construction, transportation, power generation, and consumer electronics, among others, are tracked to calculate the overall market size. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed summary of the market. It also includes the key participants involved in the manufacturing and distribution of these products.
The report answers the following questions about the global energy efficient glass market:
- What was the size, in terms of value ($million) of the energy efficient glass market in 2016, and what will be the growth rate during the forecast period, 2016-2026?
- What are the different product types of the energy efficient glass market by the respective manufacturers?
- What was the revenue generation of the energy efficient glass market for different technologies and sub-technologies in 2016 and what is their futuristic growth prospect?
- What is the market size of different end-user industries and sub-end-user industries, in terms of value and their respective growth prospects and key developments?
- What is the energy efficient glass market size for different regions, on the basis of various technologies, glazing type, and end-user industries?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the market, pertaining to the countries included in different geographical regions?
- How attractive is the market for different stakeholders present in the industry by analyzing the futuristic scenario of the energy efficient glass market?
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for the energy efficient glass market during the forecast period?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global energy efficient glass market?
- What kind of new strategies are being adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the energy efficient glass market by analyzing through market share analysis?
- Who are the key market players in the market? What are their financials, key products & services, and SWOT analysis?
The report puts special emphasis on the market share of the leading companies in the global energy efficient glass market, owing to the changing paradigms in the industry. The report further includes a thorough analysis of the impact of the five major forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. This segment also focuses on the key developments and investments made in the energy efficient glass market by the players.
The most common used strategies adopted by the key players to enhance their geographical presence are product launches, followed by partnerships & collaborations. Moreover, the company profiles section of the report highlights significant information about the key companies involved, along with their financial positions, key strategies & developmental activities since the past few years.
Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of the geographical split into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW). Each geography details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that region. The prominent players operating in the global energy efficient glass market are Asahi Glass, Corning Inc., DuPont, Guardian Glass, Glass Apps, Morley Glass & Glazing, Nippon Sheet Glass, PPG Industries Inc., Pilkington, RavenWindow, Sage Electrochromics, Smartglass International Ltd. and View Inc., among others.