Globally more than 370 key planned and announced offshore crude and natural gas projects are expected to start operations during 2018 to 2025. They are expected to contribute around 8.1 mmbd to global crude production and 47 bcfd to global gas production in 2025. More than US$560 billion is expected to be spent between 2018 and 2025 to bring the planned and announced projects online. Among countries, the highest offshore capex on new build projects is in Brazil, followed by Mozambique and the US. Among companies, Royal Dutch Shell plc, has the highest capex, followed by Petroleo Brasileiro S.A., and Exxon Mobil.
- Oil and gas production outlook by key countries and companies in the global offshore industry during 2018 to 2025
- Planned and announced projects count and starts by key countries and companies in the industry
- Details of key planned and announced crude and natural gas projects in the global offshore industry
- Capex and opex outlook by key countries and companies in the industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand oil and gas production outlook from key planned and announced fields in the global offshore industry
- Keep abreast of key planned and announced production projects in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong global offshore oil and gas production forecast
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on global offshore production and capex outlook
- Assess your competitor’s planned offshore oil and gas production projects.