The report on global contrast injector market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global contrast injector market to grow with a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on contrast injector market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
On the basis of region, contrast injector market is fragmented into North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America is leading player in this market globally, due to high adoption of contrast media injectors (CMI) in radiology procedures by hospitals and clinicians as compared to other regions, high prevalence of cardiovascular and neurological disorders. A large number of people in these regions suffer from neurological and cardiovascular disorders, propelling the market for contrast media injectors in the region. Medical connectors are with medical electronic equipment, including diagnostic devices, surgical instruments, therapy applications, dental applications, cardiac assist devices, and disposable equipment etc.
Asia-Pacific region is growing with a highest CAGR during the forecast period. Countries such as China, India exhibit significant growth prospect in terms of rapid increase in the installation of medical imaging equipment and procedures. The growth of contrast injector market in this region is attributed to economic growth in this region, which has led to increased disposable income and consequently, increased affordability of sophisticated imaging technology, increasing population of old people. Moreover, a large population base and growing geriatric population, which is more prone to cardiovascular and certain neurological disorders, would lead to a large potential patient base.
The report on contrast injector market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global contrast injector market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global contrast injector market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global contrast injector market is segmented on the basis of product and application.
Global Contrast Injector Market by Product
• Injector Systems
Global Contrast Injector Market by Application
• Interventional Cardiology
• Interventional Radiology
• Bayer AG (Medrad Inc.)
• Bracco Imaging S.P.A.
• Guerbet Group
• Ulrich GmbH & Co. Kg.
• NemotoKyorindo Co., Ltd
• Sino Medical-Device Technology Co., Ltd. (SinoMDT)
• Apollo RT Co., Ltd.
• Vivid Imaging
• Angiodynamics (Navilyst Medical, Inc)
• GE Healthcare
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of contrast injector market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in contrast injector market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global contrast injector market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.