The report on global produced water treatment market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global produced water treatment market to grow with a CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on produced water treatment market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Produced water treatment is set of processes done on the Produced Water to obtain usable water for the various applications including domestic, livestock watering, industrial, commercial, agriculture irrigation, fisheries, wildlife and many others. The produced water is the term used for the wastewater that is produced during oil or gas extraction. The Produced water is bought to the surface along with the oil and gas during their extraction. The produced water has a complex composition and contains various organic and inorganic toxic compounds.
The rapidly growing Oil and gas extraction activity and presence of developed oil and gas field across the world drives the growth of produced water treatment market. The produced water is injected back into the reservoir in order to enhance the recovery operation of the well and maintain the right pressure in the well. In addition, strict environmental rules and regulation on the factors associated with the produced water treatment are contributing to the growth of produced water treatment market. However, the factors like lack of public acceptance and complexity of treatments are restricting the growth of the produced water treatment market. Furthermore, the reuse of produced water, ongoing advancements in the water treatment technologies are anticipated to boost the growth of the produced water treatment market. Moreover, the rising Oil & Gas Operations and the use of produced water for the various industrial as well as domestic applications are projected to create the several opportunities for the produced water treatment market.
Among the geographies, North America region holds the maximum market share in the produced water treatment market. The ongoing shale gas developments and the growing use of produced water in commercial, industrial and agricultural irrigation applications in the U.S is driving the growth of produced water treatment market in the North America region. In addition, Asia Pacific region is the fastest growing region in the produced water treatment owing to the rapidly growing oil and gas extraction activities and the unavailability of serviceable water.
The report on produced water treatment market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global produced water treatment market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global produced water treatment market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global produced water treatment market is segmented on the basis of treatment type, technologies and application.
Global Produced Water Treatment Market by Treatment Type
Global Produced Water Treatment Market by Technologies
Global Produced Water Treatment Market by Application
• Primary Separation
• Secondary Separation
• Tertiary Separation
• Baker Hughes Incorporation
• Fmc Technologies Inc.
• Halliburton Company
• Ovivo Water Ltd.
• Siemens Ag
• Veolia Environnement
• Schlumberger Ltd.
• Enviro-Tech Systems
• General Electric
• Halliburton Company
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of produced water treatment market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in produced water treatment market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global produced water treatment market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.