The report on global power transmission components market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global power transmission components market to grow with a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on power transmission components market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Electric power transmission is the bulk movement of electrical energy from a generating site, such as a power plant, to an electrical sub-station. The interconnected lines that facilitate this movement are known as a transmission network. Power transmission devices are very commonly used to transmit power from one shaft to another. The power is transmitted from one shaft to the other by means of belts, chains, and gears. The belts and ropes are flexible members that are used where the distance between the two shafts is large.
Increasing demand for safe and reliable power along with rising urban population are the factors driving the growth of the power transmission components market. In addition, rising inclination towards the enhancement of bulk transmission capability of grid infrastructure and ongoing electrification in untapped region particularly in underdeveloped and developed regions is further anticipated to boost the power transmission components market. On the other hand, up gradation of aging networks is anticipated to drive the transformers industries along with growing concern about the safety will boost the demand for circuit breakers and isolator’s Limited budget allocation of developing and underdeveloped nations restricts the widespread adopted of power transmission infrastructure. This, in turn, is likely to restrain the growth of the power transmission components market during the forecast period. Furthermore, government across the globe are providing incentives for installations of new age power transmission components to achieve significant energy savings this is providing several growth opportunities for the key players in the power transmission components market over the upcoming years. Among the geographies, North America held the leading share in the power transmission components market. The initiatives by the government to control the carbon emission and Presence of components manufacturing companies in this region is anticipated to boost the power transmission components in the North American region. Moreover, growing energy demand across emerging electricity markets including India along with rising investments to integrate a sustainable grid infrastructure will drive the industry growth in the Asia Pacific regions.
The report on power transmission components market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global power transmission components market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global power transmission components market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global power transmission components market is segmented on the basis of component, voltage level and current.
Global Power Transmission Components Market by Component
• Switchgears & Circuit Breakers
• Insulators And Capacitors
• Others(Power Convertors And Relays)
Global Power Transmission Components Market by Voltage Level
• 132 KV
• 220 KV
• 440 KV
• 660 KV, 765 KV
Global Power Transmission Components Market by Current
• Tebian Electric Apparatus Stock
• KEC International
• Tebian Electric Apparatus Stock
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of power transmission components market .
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in power transmission components market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global power transmission components market . The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.