The report on global dye sensitized solar cell market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global dye sensitized solar cell market to grow with a CAGR of 11.2% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on dye sensitized solar cell market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The demand for lightweight, highly flexible solar cells has grown rapidly as the application of photovoltaic electric power generation has widened to encompass urban life in the form of building-integrated photovoltaics or electronics-integrated photovoltaics. Dye Sensitized solar cells work even in low-light conditions such as non-direct sunlight and cloudy skies This in turn is driving the growth of the dye sensitized solar cell market. Moreover, technological innovations have resulted in good price to performance ratio and are projected to impact positively on the industrial growth. However, the use of liquid electrolyte in dye sensitized cell design is a major drawback as it has temperature stability problems that acts as the restraining factor for the growth of the market during the forecast period. Another factor that may affect photovoltaic performance of the textile-based DSSC is the cloth itself, which contains the electrolyte and plays the role of a spacer to prevent electrical short circuits from forming between the electrodes. Furthermore, Manufacturers of dye-sensitized solar cells are presently concentrating on indoor or portable applications and are expected to explore opportunities in major application segments such as electronics, outdoor advertising, automotive, bus shelters, and steel roofing. These may not be as attractive for large-scale deployments where high-efficiency, high-cost cells are more suitable.
Among the geographies, Europe dominated the dye sensitized solar cell market. Increasing disposable income in the countries such as china and India have attributed high demand in the Asia Pacific regions. In addition, Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growth over the upcoming years.
The report on dye sensitized solar cell market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global dye sensitized solar cell market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global dye sensitized solar cell market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global dye sensitized solar cell market is segmented on the basis of applications.
Global Dye Sensitized Solar Cell Market by Applications
• Building & Construction
• Sharp Corporation
• Peccell Technologies, Inc.
• Oxford Photovoltaics
• Merck KGaA
• Konica Minolta Sensing Europe B.V.
• G24 Power Ltd.
• Fujikura Ltd.
• Exeger Sweden AB
• Dyesol Limited
• 3GSolar Photovoltaics Ltd
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of dye sensitized solar cell market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in dye sensitized solar cell market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global dye sensitized solar cell market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.