The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The Irish dairy & soy foods sector is led by the milk category in value terms in 2018, while the yogurt category is expected to register fastest value growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution in the country. Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the sector, followed by paper & board. Glanbia, Kerry Group Plc and Muller Group are the leading players in the sector. Sales of yogurt with health & wellness claims are forecast to grow the fastest in the sector.
Our Country Profile report on the Dairy & soy food sector in Ireland provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
- The Irish dairy & soy foods sector is expected to grow by value terms during 2018-2023
- Milk is the largest category in value terms in the Irish Syrups & spreads sector
- Yogurt category is expected to register fastest value growth during 2018-2023
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the largest distribution channel
- Glanbia, Kerry Group Plc and Muller Group are the top three players in the sector
- Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the Irish syrups & spreads sector
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.