The French dairy & soy food sector is led by the cheese category in value terms in 2018, while the fromage frais & quark category is expected to register fastest value growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution of dairy & soy food products in the country. Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the sector, followed by flexible packaging and paper & board. Groupe Lactalis SA, Sodiaal International and Danone Group are the leading market players in the French dairy & soy food sector.
Our Country Profile report on the Dairy & soy food sector in France provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
- The per capita consumption of dairy & soy food was higher in France compared to global level in 2018
- The butter & spreadable fats category is expected to gain maximum market share in value terms during 2018-2023
- Per capita consumption of milk was higher compared to other dairy & soy food categories in France
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the French dairy & soy food sector
- Groupe Lactalis SA is the leading company in value terms in the dairy & soy food sector
- Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the French dairy & soy food sector
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.