The wellness market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% in the first half of the forecast period. In 2018, the functional/fortified food & beverages segment held 44% of the global wellness market.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 207-page report you will receive 82 tables and 64 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 207-page report provides clear detailed insight into the wellness supplement market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Wellness Supplement market forecasts from 2018-2028
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast of the wellness supplement market by category:
• Dietary Supplements: Vitamin & Mineral, Protein Supplements, Herbal Supplements, Probiotics Supplements
• Fortified/Functional Food & Beverages: Probiotics Fortified Food, Energy Drinks, Sports Drinks, Functional Juices, Functional Baby Food
• Food Intolerance Products: Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, Diabetic
• Nutricosmetics: Skin Nutricosmetics, Hair Nutricosmetics, Other Nutricosmetics
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast of the wellness supplement market by regional and national market:
• North America: the US, Rest of North America
• Europe: the UK, Germany, France, Rest of Europe
• Asia-Pacific: China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia-Pacific
• South America: Brazil, Rest of South America
• RoW: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Others
Each regional and national market is further broken down by category: Dietary Supplements, Fortified/Functional Food & Beverages, Food Intolerance Products, Nutricosmetics.
• Our study discusses the Drivers and Restraints that influence the wellness supplement market.
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the wellness supplement industry:
• Abbott Laboratories
• Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
• Archer Daniels Midland
• BASF SE
• Cargill Incorporated
• DowDupont Company
• Ingredion Incorporated
• Kerry Group
• Tate & Lyle Plc