The future of the global water storage tank market looks promising with opportunities in commercial, municipal, industrial, and residential sectors. The global water storage tank market is expected to reach an estimated $14 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 3.8% from 2018 to 2023. The major growth drivers for this market are growing construction activities, increasing concerns about water conservation, increasing government regulations for wastewater, and aging water infrastructure.
Emerging trends which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the water storage tank industry include increasing use of roto-molding powder to manufacture cost effective tanks and increasing demand of four layered water storage tanks.
A total of 175 figures / charts and 133 tables are provided in this 250 -page report to help in your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of this water storage tank market report, download the report brochure.
water storage tank market by application
water storage tank market
water storage tank manufacturers
The study includes the water storage tank market size and forecast for the global water storage tank market through 2023, segmented by application, material, size, end use, type, and region, as follows:
- Water Storage Tank Market by Application Type [Value ($ Million) from 2012 to 2023]:
- Potable Water Water Conservation Wastewater Industrial Wastewater Fire Protection Plumbing & Engineering Solution
- Water Storage Tank Market by Material Type [Value ($ Million) from 2012 to 2023]:
- Fiberglass Steel Concrete (Built in Place and Precast) Polymer Others
- Water Storage Tank Market by Storage Capacity [Value ($ Million) from 2012 to 2023]:
- Less than 5,000 Liters 5,001 to 50,000 Liters 50,001 to 250,000 Liters Above 250,000 Liters
- Water Storage Tank Market by End Use [Value ($ Million) from 2012 to 2023]:
- Municipal Industrial Commercial Residential
- Water Storage Tank Market by Installation Type [Value ($ Million) from 2012 to 2023]:
- Above Ground Under Ground
- Water Storage Tank Market by Region [Value ($ Million) from 2012 to 2023]:
- North America US Canada Mexico Europe Germany France UK Russia Spain Italy APAC China Japan India ROW Brazil
Some of the water storage tanks companies profiled in this report include McDermott International, Caldwell Tanks, Crom Corporation, Tank Connection, DN Tanks, Synalloy Corporation, Fiber Technology Corporation, ZCL Composites, Sintex Industries, and Superior Tank and others.
On the basis of comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that the concrete water storage tank is expected to remain the largest segment over the forecast period due to low-cost, durability, and minimal maintenance requirements. Lucintel predicts that fiberglass water tanks will witness the highest growth because of light weight, high degree of chemical resistance, service life, and low maintenance cost.
Within the global water storage tank market, the municipal will remain the largest end use segment during the forecast period due to increasing infrastructure spending. The commercial segment is expected to witness the highest growth due to increasing commercial construction activities.
APAC is expected to remain the largest market and also witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to growing population and construction activities in this region.
Some of the features of “Growth Opportunities in the Global Water Storage Tank Market” include:
- Market size estimates: Global water storage tank market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2012-2017) and forecast (2018-2023) by application, and end use industry.Segmentation analysis: Global water storage tank market size by various applications such as application, material, size, end use, and installation segment in terms of value and volume shipment.Regional analysis: Global water storage tank market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for water storage tank in the global water storage tank market.Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for water storage tank in the global water storage tank market. Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report addresses the following key questions:
Q.1. What are some of the most promising, high-growth opportunities for global water storage tank market by application (potable water, water conservation, wastewater, industrial wastewater, fire protection, and plumbing & engineering solutions), material (fiberglass, steel, concrete (built in place and precast), polymer, and others), size (less than 5,000 liters, 5,001 to 50,000 liters, 50,001 to 250,000 liters, and more than 250,000 liters), end use (municipal, industrial, commercial, and residential), type (above ground and under ground), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
Q.2. Which products segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which region will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers, challenges, and business risks in this water storage tank market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and competitive threats in this water storage tank market?
Q.6. What are the emerging trends in this water storage tank market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some of the changing demands of customers in the water storage tank market?
Q.8. What are the new developments in the water storage tank market and which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9. Who are the major players in this water storage tank market? What strategic initiatives are being taken by key companies for business growth?
Q.10. What are some of the competing products in this water storage tank market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by product substitution?
Q.11. What M&A activity has occurred in the last 5 years in water storage tank market?