The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“Crypto ATM market to grow at CAGR of 54.7% from 2018 to 2023”
The crypto ATM market is expected to grow from USD 16.3 million in 2018 to USD 144.5 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 54.7% from 2018 to 2023. Growing opportunities in developed markets, such as the US, Germany, and Japan, and increasing acceptance of cryptocurrency across industries are among the factors providing opportunities for the crypto ATM market. However, the uncertain regulatory status of cryptocurrencies, and lack of awareness and technical understanding regarding cryptocurrency are the factors restraining the growth of the crypto ATM market.
“Crypto ATM market for ATM printers to grow at highest CAGR by 2023”
The crypto ATM market for ATM printers is expected to grow at the highest CAGR by 2023. Printer in a crypto ATM is an output component. It can dispense receipts as per the ATM application. It is mainly used for printing QR codes. It generates a receipt for every transaction; these receipts contain public and private keys in the form of QR codes.
“Market for 2-way ATMs to witness significant growth from 2018 to 2023”
The market for 2-way crypto ATMs is expected to grow at a higher CAGR from 2018 to 2023 owing to their dual functionality of cryptocurrency trading. A 2-way crypto ATM offers multiple options for trading. In a 2-way ATM, a user can buy cryptocurrencies and also sell them using a single machine. Multifunctionality is propelling the market for 2-way crypto ATMs.
“APAC is likely to grow at highest CAGR during forecast period”
The crypto ATM market in APAC is expected to grow at a significant rate. Growing awareness about cryptocurrencies and increasing crypto mining activities are propelling the market growth in APAC. In addition, optimistic cryptocurrency investors in the country who are ready to make transactions via cryptocurrencies also drives the growth of the crypto ATM market in APAC.
Break-up of the profiles of primary participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 = 50%, Tier 2 = 30%, and Tier 3 = 20%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives = 55% Directors = 30%, and Managers = 15%
- By Region: North America = 60%, Europe = 20%, APAC = 15%, and RoW = 5%
A few key players in the crypto ATM market are as follows: GENERAL BYTES (Czech Republic), Genesis Coin (US), Lamassu (UK), COVAULT (US), Bitaccess (Canada), Coinme (US), Coinsource (US), Bitxatm (German), Orderbob (Austria), and RUSbit (Russia).
This research report segments the global crypto ATM market based on type, ATM hardware, and geography. The report discusses major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities pertaining to the crypto ATM market and also includes value chain and market ranking analysis.
Reasons To Buy the Report
The report would help leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the crypto ATM market comprehensively and provides the closest market size estimation for subsegments across different regions.
- The report would help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with the information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for market growth.
- This report would help stakeholders understand their competitors better and gain more insights to improve their position in the business.
- The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, along with the strategies adopted by the key market players such as product launches and developments, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, expansions, and contracts.