According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Flooring market is accounted for $314.26 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $558.12 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.5%. Mounting demand for insulation, rapid industrialization, surging demand in the construction industry and varying customer lifestyles are the major drivers. Customer knowledge and their readiness to use the product are likely to fuel the market growth. However, high cost of raw materials and lack of awareness are some of the factors hampering the market growth. Increase in demand from emerging economies and growing demand in retail sector provides ample opportunities for market growth.
Flooring can be defined as the work of installing such a floor covering. It is generally described as any finish material applied over a floor that provides a walking surface with aesthetics. Flooring and floor covering are used interchangeably. Floor covering is mostly used for loose-laid materials.
Based on end user, residential segment is projected to grow due to the increasing demand from the construction industry, increased home improvement and renovation projects; the market for flooring products in residential applications is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period.
By geography, Asia Pacific region is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to the increased affordability, rising urbanized population, supportive government policies & plans and increase in industrialization in recent years are the favourable factors for the market growth in this region.
Some of the key players in the Flooring market include Anderson, Armstrong World Industries, Inc., Flowcrete, Mohawk Industries, Inc., Congoleum Corporation, Daltile, Emser Tile, Florim Usa, Forbo, Gerflor, Interface Incorporation, Shaw Industries, The Dixie Group, Toli Corporation, Beaulieu International, Milliken & Company, Parado, Balta Industries, LG Hausys and Swiss Krono.
- Non-Resilient Flooring
- Soft Floor Covering/Carpets & Rugs
- Resilient Flooring
- Seamless Flooring
End Users Covered:
- Other Applications
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements