According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Gas-to-Liquids Processes for Chemicals and Energy market is accounted for $10.98 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $22.89 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.5%. Factors such as rapid energy consumption coupled with ecological regulations related to the clean fuel and increasing prices of oil and gases are fuelling the growth of the market. However, fixed reactors and large sized equipment are inhibiting the market growth.
Gas to liquids (GTL) is a refinery process that converts natural gas into liquid fuels such as gasoline. Methane-rich gases are renewed into liquid synthetic fuels either via direct conversion or via syngas as an intermediary.
By Production process, Fischer-Tropsch process acquired significant growth due to the rising extends between the cost of natural gas and the cost of petroleum products. The increasing demand for waxes that are produced by F-T process is experiencing stable growth over the past decade. F-T waxes are used in industries producing paints & coatings, candles, plastic, resins, tires, synthetic rubber and other products. Lubricating products and production of waxes is another primary product of F-T process.
Asia Pacific dominated the global gas-to-liquids processes for chemicals and energy market owing to increasing consumption of natural gas, especially in emerging countries such as India, Japan and China.
Some of the key players in the global Gas-to-Liquids Processes for Chemicals and Energy Market include PetroSA Company, Royal Dutch Shell, Primus Green Energy, Sasol limited,
BP plc, Compact GTL , NRG Energy, Gas Techno, Velocys, Chevron Corporation, Petrobras
Shell Global, OLTIN YO’L GTL, PetroSA , The Linde Group and Oryx GTL.
Production Process Covered:
- Methanol to Gasoline (MTG) process
- Gasoline plus process
- Fischer-Tropsch process
- Large scale
- Small scale
- Base oil
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements