According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Photovoltaic System Market is anticipated to grow with CAGR of 19.50% during the forecast period. Factors such as Government renewable targets and rise in Demand for Solar Systems are influencing the growth of Photovoltaic System Market. On the flipside, high installation and storage costs restrict the growth of the market.
Photovoltaic Systems are authentic, secure and easy to install as they convert sunlight into electricity. They play important role in the power/energy system. Their demand made high efficient and affordable solar photovoltaic technologies, which has resulted in widespread research and development of various technologies including organic solar cells, dye sensitized solar cells.
On the basis of Application, Organic PV is inert for electrical conductivity due to the presence of strong covalent bonds. Their operating mechanism is used for generating electro statically bound electron-hole pair in organic solar cells instead of free charges. Methodologies that are used in organic solar cells include quantum mechanical theories for charge transfer excitations, application to density functional theory (DFT) methods in charge transfer excitations etc. By geography, North American market is expected to surpass the other regions market due to the government significant preference on solar energy in the country’s renewable energy mix.
Some of the Key players in Photovoltaic System market are Yingli Green, United Solar Ovonic, Trina Solar, Sharp, Schott Solar, Motech, Mitsubishi Heavy, Kyocera, Hanwha Solarone, First Solar, Evergreen Solar, China Sunergy, Canadian Solar, Bp Solar, Bosch Solar, SolarWorld AG, Sunpower Corporation, JA Solar Holdings, Hanwha Q CELLS and Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd.
- Organic PV
- Inorganic PV
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements