The report on global thin film sensor market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global thin film sensor market to grow with a CAGR of 3% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on thin film sensor market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Thin-film sensors works on the same principle as strain gauges. The thin film has grid-type resistance structures whose geometric stretching and compression result in a measurable resistance change. The thin film sensor offers various benefits including accuracy, better flexibility, repeatability and several other benefits over the tradition sensors so they are used as a fundamental component in many applications. The thin film sensors are provide better thermal responsiveness and it is very much compatible with any electronic circuit as compare to the other film sensors.
The various types of flammable and toxic gases are used in industrial processes such as Nitrogen Dioxide and Hydrogen Sulfide. The contact of these chemicals pose high risk to workers working in the industries. These toxic and flammable gases may cause various accidents so the continuous monitoring of concentration of these gases is important. The thin film sensors are mainly used to monitor the gases and various chemicals across the gas, and other industries. Rising adoption of thin film sensors in the gas industries owing to the stringent government regulations to ensure worker safety drives the growth of Thin-film sensors market worldwide. In addition, the trending miniaturization of sensors is likely to boost the growth of thin film market over the forecast period. However, inadequate conversion efficiency of thin film sensors is hampering the growth of market. Moreover, rising use of thin film in the consumer electronics and healthcare are projected to create several opportunities in this market in upcoming years.
Regionally, North America accounts for the largest share in the thin film market owing to the rapidly growing demand of thin film from the various end use industries, presence of thin film manufactures and rising consumer electronics industries. In addition, stringent government regulations to ensure worker safety and rising awareness about safety and good health are anticipated to boost the market growth in this region.
The report on thin film sensor market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global thin film sensor market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global thin film sensor market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global thin film sensor market is segmented on the basis of type, material and end use industry.
Global Thin Film Sensor Market by Type
? RTD/Temperature Sensor
? Pressure Sensors
Global Thin Film Sensor Market by Material
? Nickel And Nickel/Iron Alloy
Global Thin Film Sensor Market by End Use Industry
? Aerospace And Defense
? Consumer Electronics
? Industrial Automation
? Gems Sensors & Controls, Inc.
? Honeywell International Inc
? Heraeus Sensor Technology GmbH
? Innovative Sensor Technology IST AG
? Baumer Group
? Sensing Devices, Inc.
? Temperature Specialists, Inc.
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of thin film sensor market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in thin film sensor market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global thin film sensor market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.