The report on global managed cyber security services market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global managed cyber security services market to grow with a CAGR of 15.5% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on managed cyber security services market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
On the other hand, increasing demand for advanced security services in the sectors such as information technology, telecommunication, and BFSI are the major factors driving the growth of the managed cyber security services market. Government in various countries are introducing stringent regulations to secure company’s sensitive information is resulting in the increasing number of companies electing for managed security services. Additionally, increasing demand for exposure and threat managements is projected to boost the demand for managed cyber security services market. Moreover, unwillingness to share sensitive data and varying customer demand regarding security package are anticipated to hinder the growth of the managed cyber security market during the forecast period.
Furthermore, adoption of managed cyber security is estimated to remain high among hotel chains, distributed organizations, restaurant groups, and franchises. This in turn is anticipated to create several growth opportunities for the key players in the managed cyber security services market. On the other hand, surge in demand for scanning and testing to detect malware is anticipated to contribute its growth towards the global managed cyber security services market significantly.
Among the geographies, North America is anticipated to dominate the global managed cyber security services market while Asia Pacific excluding japan is projected to emerge as the most lucrative region .Moreover, rising awareness about the need for cyber security services as well as increasing incidences of cyber-crimes is set to grow in the Asia Pacific regions. Countries like china and japan are focused on developing IT infrastructure for increasing deployment of private and public cloud. Furthermore, stringent regulations are pertaining to information security hence, the number of service providers are growing in the North American regions. Moreover, regions such as Asia Pacific excluding Japan and Europe are also expected to present growth opportunities for service providers during the assessment period.
The report on managed cyber security services market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global managed cyber security services market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global managed cyber security services market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global managed cyber security services market is segmented on the basis of deployment type, security type, service type and end-user.
Global Managed Cyber Security Services Market by Deployment Type
Global Managed Cyber Security Services Market by Security Type
? Network Security
? Endpoint Security
? Application Security
? Cloud Security
Global Managed Cyber Security Services Market by Service Type
? Identity And Access Management
? Unified Threat Management
? Disaster Recovery
Global Managed Cyber Security Services Market by End-User
? Discrete Manufacturing
? Government Agencies
? Energy & Utility
? Hitachi Systems Security
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of managed cyber security services market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in managed cyber security services market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global managed cyber security services market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.