The report on global carbon fiber market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global carbon fiber market to grow with a CAGR of 11.7% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on carbon fiber market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The carbon fibers are the fibers made from the carbon crystals by connecting them in the long axis. The carbon fibers are available in diverse form and can be manipulated as per the application requirement. When the carbon fibers combined with resin they form composite that has high tensile strength but are very light in weight. The carbon fibers offers many advantages over the glass fibers and plastic fibers as they high strength, rigidity, corrosion resistance, electrical conductivity and so on.
Versatile properties offered by carbon fiber based components they are used in various industries such as aerospace and defense, automotive, construction and infrastructure, wind energy, sporting goods and so on. The carbon fiber reinforcement composite materials are used to make the aircraft, spacecraft part and automotive parts as they needs a high strength and low weight. The carbon fibers fulfil the requirements as they offer high strength with relatively low weight with high corrosion resistance.
Rapidly growing use of carbon fiber in the aerospace and spacecraft for the manufacturing of various parts is the primary factor driving the growth of the carbon fiber market. In addition, increasing awareness about the excellent mechanical and physical properties of Carbone fibers rises its used in various industries likely to boost the growth of Carbone fiber market. However, high cost of carbon fibers is hampering the growth of Carbone fiber market. Moreover, growing demand of lightweight but strong material from the automotive and aerospace industries are projected to create the more opportunities in upcoming years.
Among the region, North America dominates the market of carbon fiber market. The presence of the largest aircrafts makers in this region results in increased demand of Carbone fiber in this region. The many automotive manufactures are focusing on the production of light weight cars that is likely to boost the growth of carbon fiber market in this region
The report on carbon fiber market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global carbon fiber market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global carbon fiber market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global carbon fiber market is segmented on the basis of type, application and end-user industry.
Global Carbon Fiber Market by Type
? Virgin Fiber (VCF)
? Recycled Fiber (RCF)
Global Carbon Fiber Market by Application
? Composite Materials
Global Carbon Fiber Market by End-user Industry
? Aerospace And Defense
? Construction And Infrastructure
? Wind Energy
? Sporting Goods
? Toray Industries Inc.
? SGL Group
? Tejin Limited
? BASF SE
? Mitsubishi Rayon Co.
? Hexcel Corporation
? Hexcel Corporation
? Hyosung Corporation.
? Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation
? Formosa Plastic Corporation
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of carbon fiber market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in carbon fiber market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global carbon fiber market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.