Make up Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2013-2022
The G8 Make-up industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 make-up market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $27,907.1 million in 2017 to the global make-up industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% between 2013 and 2017. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $31,764.1 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 2.6% over the 2017-22 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the make-up industry, with market revenues of $12,816.6 million in 2017. This was followed by Japan and the UK, with a value of $5,313.0 and $2,322.8 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the make-up industry in the G8 nations with a value of $14,700.5 million in 2016, followed by Japan and the UK with expected values of $5,769.9 and $2,761.6 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 make-up market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 make-up market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key make-up market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 make-up market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the G8 make-up market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the G8 make-up market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 make-up market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 make-up market?