“The ultrafiltration market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.0% from 2018 to 2023.”
The ultrafiltration market is projected to grow from USD 1,064.0 million in 2018 to USD 2,140.1 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 15.0% from 2018 to 2023. The scarcity of pure water has provided opportunities for ultrafiltration in brackish water purification. Increased purity standards and stringent environmental regulations for pure water are leading to an increase in water and wastewater treatment. This is further expected to drive the ultrafiltration market. The major restraint of the ultrafiltration market is the high requirement capital which makes it difficult for new players to enter in the market.
“Ceramic market to be the fastest-growing in ultrafiltration market during forecast period”
Ceramic segment is projected to be the fastest-growing type segment during 2018 to 2023. These membranes possess high porosity, high permeability, defined pore size, and good mechanical properties. These properties make them suitable for a wide range of applications such as water & wastewater treatment, pharmaceutical processing, chemical & petrochemical processing, and food & beverage processing. The high growth of this segment can be attributed to the increasing demand for processed food and agricultural demand in emerging economies such as China, India, and others.
“APAC ultrafiltration market projected to grow at the highest CAGR during forecast period”
Increasing demand from end-use industries such as chemical & petrochemical, pharmaceutical, water & wastewater treatment, and others is expected to drive the market for ultrafiltration in the APAC region. China is the biggest market in the world for ultrafiltration owing to its well-established industrial base. The slow growth rate in the North American and European markets is expected to affect the demand for ultrafiltration in these regions during the forecast period.
The market sizes estimated in this study have been validated through primary interviews conducted with various industry experts, globally.
These primary sources have been divided into three categories:
- By Company Type: Tier I - 25%, Tier II - 50%, and Tier III - 25%
- By Designation: C Level - 20%, Director Level - 30%, and Others - 50%
- By Region: North America - 20%, Europe - 30%, APAC - 25%, South America - 15%, and the Middle East & Africa - 10%
The report profiles several leading players of the ultrafiltration market that include DowDuPont Inc. (US), Hyflux Ltd. (Singapore), Inge GmbH (Germany), Toray Industries, Inc. (US), GE Water & Process Technologies (US), Hydranautics (US), and Pentair plc (US). The report also includes detailed information about various growth strategies adopted by these key players to strengthen their position in the ultrafiltration market.
The objective of this study is to define, describe, and forecast the ultrafiltration market based on various segmentations and strategically analyze these market segments with respect to individual growth trends, growth prospects, and contribution to the overall ultrafiltration market. In this report, the ultrafiltration market has been segmented based on type, module type, application, and region.
Reasons To Buy THE REPORT
The report is expected to help market leaders/new entrants in the ultrafiltration market in the following ways:
- This report comprehensively segments the ultrafiltration market and provides the closest approximations for the sizes of different segments and subsegments of the market across different verticals and regions.
- This report is expected to help stakeholders in obtaining an improved understanding of their competitors and gain insights about their businesses.
- The competitive landscape section includes detailed information about mergers, acquisitions & joint ventures; new product and technology developments; investments & expansions; and partnerships, agreements & collaborations that have been undertaken by various key players to enhance their position in the ultrafiltration market.