The report on global angiography equipment market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global angiography equipment market to grow with a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on angiography equipment market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Factor such as rising incidences of chest pain, veins and the heart chambers, coronary heart disease (CHD), problems related to the growing aging population, rising number of patients, using advanced angiography treatments such as Angioplasty, and some other new techniques and equipment around the world, are contributing to the growth of global angiography equipment market. However, stringent safety regulations implemented by various governments, high cost of angiography equipment, low availability of trained man power are the restraining factors of this market. Factor such as changing life style of major chunk of population in developing countries around the world, growing awareness about the heart related problem among people con contribute to grow the market in long run.
On the basis of region, the Angiography equipment market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). Europe is leading market in geography. Asia region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The presence of emerging economies like China and India, the large population and rising incidence of chronic diseases as chest pain, veins and the heart chambers, coronary heart disease (CHD), etc. in these countries due to changing life style, changing standards of living, increasing demand for global medical facilities, increasing healthcare spending and government initiatives, rising awareness about the use of oxygen therapy device among physicians or doctors, and growth in the demand for diagnostics are some major factors driving the high growth of this regional segment.
The report on angiography equipment market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global angiography equipment market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global angiography equipment market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global angiography equipment market is segmented on the basis of product type, technology, application and end-user.
Global Angiography Equipment Market by Product Type
? Angiography Systems
? Angiography Contrast Media
? Vascular Closure Devices
? Angiography Balloons
? Angiography Catheters
? Angiography Guidewires
? Angiography Accessories
Global Angiography Equipment Market by Technology
Global Angiography Equipment Market by Application
Global Angiography Equipment Market by End-User
? Diagnostic Centers
? Ambulatory Surgical Centers
? GE Healthcare
? Koninklijke Philips N.V.
? Siemens Healthineers
? Siemens Healthineers
? Canon Corporation
? Boston Scientific Corporation
? Shimadzu Corporation
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of angiography equipment market
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in angiography equipment market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global angiography equipment market .The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.