According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Automotive Engine Encapsulation Market is accounted for $3.42 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $6.90 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period. Factors such as reduction in piston cylinder, need to reduce engine noise and co2 emission, growing demand for silent vehicles and the strict emission norms for the automotive industry are collectively expected to propel the market growth. However, growing demand for electric and hybrid vehicles eliminates the need for engine components and increased vehicle weight and fuel consumption are hindering the growth of the market. Rising demand for fuel-efficient and energy-saving vehicles is providing ample of opportunities for the market.
By Product type, body mounted segment is anticipated to be the largest segment of the Automotive Engine Encapsulation Market. This segment is the main application of body mounted encapsulations presently and it has a high penetration of luxury light-duty vehicles. Extensive R&D is being agreed out to decrease the cost of the material of body mounted encapsulations which in turn would cut the cost of body mounted encapsulation systems.
Based on fuel type, gasoline segment is estimated to grow steadily during the forecast period. Gasoline vehicles produce a less degree of exhaust from their engines as compared to diesel engine vehicles. Furthermore, environment-friendly mandates imposed by some governments have led to a universal turn down in the making of diesel vehicles. Hence, the OEMs are focusing on manufacturing their gasoline models thermally and acoustically proficient by incorporating engine encapsulations.
By geography, Asia Pacific is approximated to be the significant market for automotive engine encapsulation. This region comprises emerging economies such as China and India along with developed nations such as Japan and South Korea. The rising infrastructural developments in developing countries such as China and India and the growingly stringent emission regulations are the key factors propelling the expansion of Automotive Engine Encapsulation Market in the Asia Pacific region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Automotive Engine Encapsulation Market include UGN, Inc., Saint-Gobain Isover SA, SA Automotive, RoEchling SE & Co. Kg, Polytec Holding AG, Hennecke GmbH, Greiner Group, Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd., Evonik, Elringklinger AG, Continental AG, Carcoustics Shared Services GmbH, BASF Corporation, Autoneum Holding AG, Adler Pelzer Holding GmbH, 3M Deutschland GmbH, Woco Industrietechnik GmbH and Uniproducts (India) Ltd.
Product Types Covered:
Material Types Covered:
- Carbon fiber
- Other Material Types
Fuel Types Covered:
- Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV)
- Passenger Vehicle (PV)
- Electric Vehicle (EV)
- Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV)
- Economic light-duty vehicles
- Mid-priced light-duty vehicles
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements