The report on global blood glucose monitoring devices market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global blood glucose monitoring devices market to grow with a CAGR of 8.80% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on blood glucose monitoring devices market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Glucose is a sugar that body uses as a source of energy. Body regulates the amount of glucose in the blood, unless a person is affected with diabetes. Blood glucose monitoring devices is a test system used to measure the amount of sugar in your blood. This devices can be used at home or in healthcare centers. This is a quantitive test that helps to find out the amount of glucose present in the blood sample of the user. Blood glucose monitoring devices are used by diabetic people to monitor its blood glucose level .The result obtained after taking test helps to identify if a person have dangerously high or level of glucose and also helps to determine daily adjustment in treatment.
Global rise in the prevalence and incidence of diabetes is one of the key factor for driving the blood glucose monitoring devices market. Continuous blood glucose monitoring helps get a complete picture of the glucose levels by continuous monitoring of glucose level that can lead to better treatment decision and better glucose control. Furthermore, increase adoption of continuous glucose monitoring system is likely to augment the blood glucose monitoring devices market. However, inadequate reimbursement and high cost associated with the application of CGM systems and product recalls are some of the key factors hampering the growth of this market. In addition rapid growth in geriatric population and continuous advancement in blood glucose monitoring devices.
Among the geographies, North America held the largest market share in 2017, followed by Europe. U.S drives the North America blood glucose monitoring devices market on account of increased expenditure on healthcare, rising adoption of new innovative blood glucose monitoring devices. Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR due to number of factors such as presence of large patient pool, increasing population access to healthcare services and rising awareness about the point of care testing.
The report on blood glucose monitoring devices market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global blood glucose monitoring devices market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global blood glucose monitoring devices market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global blood glucose monitoring devices market is segmented on the basis of product, application and distribution channel.
Global Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices Market by Product
? Blood Glucose Monitors
- Single Point Blood Glucose Meters
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems
- ·Transmitter and Receivers
- ·External Monitor
? Glucose Monitoring Strips
Global Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices Market by Application
? Hospitals Diagnostic Centers
? Home Settings
? And Clinics
Global Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices Market by Distribution Channel
? Retail Stores
? Online Website
? Abbott Laboratories
? ARKRAY, Inc.
? Bayer AG
? Dexcom, Inc.
? F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
? Johnson & Johnson
? Medtronic plc
? Nipro Diagnostics, Inc.
? Terumo Medical Corporation
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of blood glucose monitoring devices market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in blood glucose monitoring devices market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global blood glucose monitoring devices market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.