The report on global color cosmetics market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global color cosmetics market to grow with a CAGR of 7.9% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on color cosmetics market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
Global Color Cosmetics market is showing a positive trend of development globally. There are many factors which are demonstrating a positive view of market for medium and long term. Factors such as self-desire to look attractive and young forever, increasing adverse effects of environmental pollution on human body, societal effect, increasing consumer spending in color cosmetics, innovation of new products, growing beauty and personal care sector, improving quality of life, technological advancement in color cosmetics are driving the market of Color Cosmetics market globally.
On the basis of region, the Color Cosmetics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America has biggest market share in color cosmetics market, which is followed by Europe, due to growing aging population, innovations in color cosmetics, high consumer disposable income and new product launches in color cosmetic market in the region. Asia region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period of 2018-2024, due to increasing income level of young age, growing awareness about cosmetics, easily availability of beauty and cosmetics products and these factors would drive the market for medium and long term in this region.
The report on color cosmetics market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global color cosmetics market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global color cosmetics market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global color cosmetics market is segmented on the basis of target market and application.
Global Color Cosmetics Market by Target Market
? Prestige Products
? Mass Products
Global Color Cosmetics Market by Application
? Facial Make Up
? Lip Products
? Eye Make Up
? Nail Products
? Hair Color Products
? Special Effects Products
? Unilever N.V.
? L’Oreal Group
? Avon Products, Inc.
? The Est?e Lauder Companies Inc.
? Kryolan Professional Make-Up
? Shiseido Co. Ltd.
? Chantecaille Beaute Inc.
? Coty Inc.
? Ciat? London
? Revlon Inc.
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of color cosmetics market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in color cosmetics market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global color cosmetics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.