The report on global forensic technology market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global forensic technology market to grow with a CAGR of 8.7% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. It is projected to reach to USD 78.23 billion by the end of 2024.
The study on forensic technology market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The global market for forensic technologies is driven by factors such as increasing crime rates worldwide, increasing funding for research activities and advancements in the technologies. On the other hand, the growth in this market is hampered by factors such as high cost associated with the instruments and increased volume of cybercrimes. Increased use of mobile forensic technologies is likely to present significant opportunities in this market over the forecast period.
The report on forensic technology market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global forensic technology market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global forensic technology market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global forensic technology market is segmented on the basis of by type and by services.
Global Forensic Technology Market by By Type
? DNA Profiling
? Chemical Analysis
? Finger Print Analysis
? Firearm System Analysis
Global Forensic Technology Market by By Services
? Laboratory Forensics (LIMS)
? Forensics As A Service (FaaS)
? Agilent Technologies
? GE Healthcare
? Morpho Group
? Forensic Fluids Laboratories
? LGC Limited
? SPEX Forensics
? Eurofins Medigenomix GmbH
? Neogen Corporation
? NMS LABS
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of forensic technology market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in forensic technology market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global forensic technology market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.