The report on global probiotics market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global probiotics market to grow with a CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on probiotics market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024. According to the report the global probiotics market is projected to grow on the backdrop of growing health awareness among the consumers and increased digestion issues due to busy lifestyles, technological advancements and research & development. Moreover, the probiotics have been clinically proven to be efficient in promoting general health and disease treatment. The consumers are worldwide are becoming more health concerned and ready to spend considerably on the food items and ingredients that promote health. In addition, ban on the use of antibiotics has led to increased usage of probiotics worldwide. Furthermore, companies are launching new probiotics in the market in order to tap the opportunities among the health conscious consumers. The global market size of probiotics in 2017 was valued over USD 36 billion, and the robust growth in the probiotics market is likely to continue over the period of 2018 to 2024.
The report on probiotics market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global probiotics market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global probiotics market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global probiotics market is segmented on the basis of type, form, applications and end user.
Global Probiotics Market by Type
Global Probiotics Market by Form
Global Probiotics Market by Applications
? Food And Beverages
? Functional Food/Dietary Supplements
? Animal Feed
Global Probiotics Market by End User
? Yakult Honsa
? Chr. Hanson
? Probi AB
? Lifeway Foods Inc
? Nebraska cultures
? Lallemand Inc.
? Calpis Co., Ltd
? Kemin Industries Inc.
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of probiotics market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in probiotics market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global probiotics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.