The report on global high voltage cables & accessories market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global high voltage cables & accessories market to grow with a CAGR of 5.2% over the period of 2018 - 2024. The study on high voltage cables & accessories market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on high voltage cables & accessories market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global high voltage cables & accessories market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global high voltage cables & accessories market over the period of 2016 – 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
The global high voltage cables & accessories market is segmented on the basis of installation, type, and voltage range.
Global High Voltage Cables & Accessories market by Installation
Global High Voltage Cables & Accessories market by type
? Underground & Submarine
? Overhead Products
? Others (includes insulators, brackets, and cable clamps)
Global High Voltage Cables & Accessories market by Voltage Range
? 72.5 kV
? 123 kV
? 145 kV
? 170 kV
? 245 kV
? 400 kV and above
Global High Voltage Cables & Accessories market by Regions
? North America
? Nexans S.A.
? Prysmian S.P.A.
? Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
? Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
? Jiangnan Group Limited
? General Cable Corporation
? NKT Cables Group A/S
? Kabelwerke Brugg AG
? LS Cable & System Ltd.
? EL Sewedy Electric Company
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of high voltage cables & accessories market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in high voltage cables & accessories market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global high voltage cables & accessories market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.