The report on global Propane market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2018 to 2024. The global propane market was sized over USD 131.2 billion in 2017. The global propane market is projected to grow with a CAGR 3.17% and 2.75% in terms of value and volume during the forecast period, 2018-2024 and reach USD 163.5 billion by 2024. The study on propane market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Asia Pacific dominated the world market while as well as anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global propane market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Propane market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Propane market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Propane market over the period of 2018 – 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
- Rising demand of LPG from increasing consumers
- Growing demand of propane from petrochemical industry
- Huge demand of propane from automobile industry
- Fluctuations in petroleum and crude oil prices
- Inadequate retail infrastructure for propane and limited awareness among the consumers
- Huge demand of clean fuel from marine industry
- Use of propane in power generation
1) Global Propane market by Application
e. Chemical & Refinery
The companies covered in the report include
- ·Marsh LP Gas Company Inc.
- ·Lykins Energy Solutions
- ·Sparlingss Propane Co. Ltd.
- ·Ferrellgas Partners L.P.
- ·PetroChina Company Limited
- ·Reliance Industries Ltd.
- ·British Petroleum
- ·Valero Energy Corp.
Reasons To Buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Propane
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in Propane market, and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Propane market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.