The latest report from business intelligence provider company name offers comprehensive analysis of the global Commercial Vehicle Telematics market. The key player assesses that this market will generate revenues of $30.0bn in 2018.
Now: Vehicle Telematics to reduce business Commercial Vehicle transport expenses and fraud. This is an example of the business-critical headline that you need to know about – and more importantly, you need to read this objective analysis of how this will impact your company and the industry more broadly. How are you and your company reacting to this news? Are you sufficiently informed?
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Company name’s new study tells you and tells you NOW.
In this brand-new report, you find 115 in-depth tables, 106 charts and graphs – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 229-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global Commercial Vehicle Telematics market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Commercial Vehicle Telematics market forecasts from 2018-2028
• Regional Commercial Vehicle Telematics market forecasts from 2018-2028 covering Asia-Pacific, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and North America;
• Country Commercial Vehicle Telematics forecasts from 2018-2028 covering China, the US, the UK, Germany, India, Canada, South Africa, and Brazil
• Commercial Vehicle Telematics submarket forecasts from 2018-2028 covering:
– Type of Connectivity Solutions (Embedded, Tethered, Integrated)
– By Service Provider (OEM Hardware, Aftermarket Hardware, Telematics Service Providers, Connectivity Hardware)
• Analysis of the key factors driving growth in the global, regional and country level Commercial Vehicle Telematics markets from 2018-2028
• Average price for types for the 2016–2028 period, by region and for leading countries
• Profiles of the leading 16 Commercial Vehicle Telematics companies in 2018 at a global level and for leading countries:
• AirIQ Inc
• Cisco Systems Inc.
• DigiCore Holding
• Fleetmatics Group
• Garmin Ltd
• Masternaut Limited
• MiX Telematics Ltd.
• Navman Wireless
• Omnitracs LLC
• Telogis Inc.
• TomTom N.V.
• Daimler Fleetboard
• MAN SE
• Scania SE
• Volvo Group
How will you benefit from this report?
• Keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don’t get left behind
• Reinforce your strategic decision-making with definitive and reliable market data
• Learn how to exploit new technological trends
• Realise your company’s full potential within the market
• Understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Who should read this report?
• Anyone within the value chain.
• Commercial vehicle OEMs
• Telematics specialists
• Connected car companies
• Electronics companies
• Telecoms providers
• Business development managers
• Marketing managers
• Market analysts
• Government agencies
This study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the Commercial Vehicle Telematics market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Commercial Vehicle Telematics. Avoid missing out by staying informed – get our report now.