According to “Global Lipstick Market By Product Type, By Distribution Channel, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023” lipstick market to cross $ 17 billion by 2023, on account of rising number of product innovations, increasing disposable income and rising demand from young and working women across the globe. Increasing preference for organic cosmetics, rapid urbanization and increasing internet usage coupled with growing demand for lipsticks across major developing countries owing to the increasing purchasing power of the consumers are few of the other market factors driving the lipstick market, globally.
Additionally, marketing strategies such as advertisement of products on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other websites by lipstick manufacturing companies are anticipated to further aid the global lipstick market over the coming years. Some of the major companies operating in the global lipstick market are L’Or?al International, The Est?e Lauder Companies Inc., Revlon, Inc., Shiseido Company, Limited, Christian Dior SE, Coty, Inc., Avon Products, Inc., INGLOT Cosmetics, ABLE C&C Co., Ltd., Chanel, etc. “Global Lipstick Market By Product Type, By Distribution Channel, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 – 2023” discusses the following aspects of lipstick market globally:
- Lipstick Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Product Type (Gloss, Matte & Others), By Distribution Channel (Supermarkets / Hypermarkets, Departmental/Grocery Stores, Multi Branded Retail Stores & Others), By Region
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of lipstick market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, lipstick distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with lipstick distributor, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.