According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Non Ferrous Metals Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period. The market is expected to grow at a significant pace owing to high demand for castings from industrial machinery, automobile, constructional and electrical segments. In addition, increasing demand for non ferrous metals from emerging reasons is one of the key factors contributing to the market growth. However, the high price volatility of non-ferrous metals could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Nonferrous metals are used for structural building that requires less weight, nonmagnetic properties, more strength, resistance to corrosion. They are also specified for electrical and electronic applications. Major nonferrous metals include copper, aluminum, lead, and zinc. Non-ferrous are metals other than iron and alloys that contain little to no iron. Other non-ferrous metals include brass, titanium, beryllium, nickel and zinc.
Amongst product, copper segment is accounted for significant shares in the global market. The increase in building and construction expenditure will increase the demand for copper tubes, wires and other copper products for applications such as electrical, building wire, and plumbing. Copper’s chemical and physical properties make it an obvious choice in high-end technological applications. The Asia-Pacific held the largest market share as there is an increase in the production at existing plants and new expanded capacities at electrolytic plants.
Some of the key players in Non Ferrous metals market include Aluminum Corp. of China Ltd., Vale S.A., Rio Tinto plc, Anglo American plc, BHP Billiton plc, MMC Norilsk Nickel JSC, Glencore Xstrata plc, Sumitomo Metal Mining Co Ltd, United Co. RUSAL plc, Jiangaxi Jutong Co. Ltd., Alcoa Inc., Hindalco-Novelis and United Company RUSAL Plc.
- Other products
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·New Zealand
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- ·Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- ·Saudi Arabia
- ·South Africa
- ·Rest of Middle East & Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements